Relax, I'll help you.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Another Week

Boy, the week seems to go very fast, especially the week-end! Well this week should be interesting because we will be working together on a project. What fun!!!
I did do a little multimedia this week-end. We worked on two small post cards flyer for an event I will be doing (nope, I will not tell!). I enjoy art, lots and lots of art. I love drawing. I love painting. I love bringing a design together and working on projects.

Gee...I never thought of it like that, I love multimedia!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your project with the fliers!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your enthusiasm to learn! Keep up the good work. Be patient, pay attention to details and you will make a great contribution to the design industry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good that your did flyers. How did they turn out? Did you use a lot of color???

    ReplyDelete